How to Hire Professional Hodges AL Floor Installers
When searching for local floor installers near Hodges AL, you want contractors that are not only experienced working with wood, laminate or vinyl flooring, but also professionals that will deliver a superior and beautifully finished product. You want to be proud to show off your new kitchen pergo flooring or living room bamboo flooring to both friends and family. A skilled residential or commercial flooring contractor can be a one man shop or part of a larger flooring or home remodeling company. But the most important consideration is to find someone who not only works in your area, but has an excellent local reputation for quality service at reasonable prices. And for your convenience, you should be able to receive quotes either by phone, email or in person prior to making your decision so that you know how much the job will cost before work begins. So let’s take a look at a few things that you should consider before hiring a floor installation contractor.
Hardwood, Laminate and Vinyl Flooring
Following is a partial list of some of the services a professional Hodges AL floor remodeling company offers. This list is not all inclusive, so if you are in need of any type of home improvement or remodeling not listed, please request a free quote for more information.
- Hardwood flooring installation and refinishing
- Laminate flooring Installation
- Wood flooring replacement and repair
- Commercial Flooring installation
- Vinyl and linoleum floor installation and repair
- Bamboo flooring installation
- Hardwood floor cleaning
Choosing a Local Flooring Contractor
When selecting a general contractor for flooring installation, it is necessary to take some important steps to make sure that you are hiring a reputable and skilled professional. Yes, every City and State has laws in place requiring minimum standards for all remodeling, additions, restorations and repairs of housing. And although all Hodges AL contractors must follow these laws and standards, they will not protect you from poor workmanship, delays or unsatisfactory results. So for your protection and satisfaction, follow these general guidelines when considering hiring a flooring expert for your new kitchen, bathroom or family room flooring project.
- Ask for referrals. Soliciting referrals from satisfied customers is the best way to find a reputable and professional Hodges AL floor remodeling contractor. Friends and family are always a good place to start. Another option that is becoming more and more popular is obtaining quotes from services that pre-screen local contractors in your area to ensure that they are licensed and certified professionals for your protection. You can obtain free quotes from local floor contractors by requesting a quote from this website.
- Verify Licenses and Credentials. It is a good idea to do some preliminary research into the background of the contractors you are considering. Confirm that they hold all of the licenses required in Alabama, as well as Hodges or your Local Municipality. Check with the Better Business Bureau for any complaints as well as your State Attorney General. Go online and check local reviews and visit their website. Find out if they hold any designations from professional organizations. All of these credentials and citations will give you an insight into not only their professionalism but their standing in your community.
- Meet with the contractors. Once you have narrowed down the list to two or three candidates have them come to your home to see the job first hand. Make sure that all bids are based on the same specifications and cover all of your job requirements. If their bid is unusually low or high, ask them why. Ask all pertinent questions, such as how long will it take, or do they anticipate any problems or delays. Be wary if the Hodges AL flooring contractor doesn’t ask you many questions.
- Check references. Before making the final selection, ask for and check references. Ask if the job was completed to their complete satisfaction. Ask if the job was completed on time and billed as quoted. Was there anything that the customer was not 100% satisfied with? Was there anything that they wish had been done differently?
- Get everything in writing. After making your final choice, be sure to review all of the documents that your Hodges AL floor remodeling contractor has prepared. Ask for certificates of insurance for the Workers Comp as well as Liability Insurance and a Building Permit if required. Make sure that all services and materials that are included are detailed in the final proposal, as well as the total cost. Also make sure that the payment schedule is outlined so each party knows what is expected. Start and completion dates, dispute resolution, and warranties all should be covered in the final contract.
A Bit About Hodges AL
A community known as "Reid Brake" was established at what is now Hodges in the 1880s. The current town was established in 1907 as a stop along the Illinois Central Railroad and named for a prominent local family. The town incorporated in 1913, and reincorporated in 1919.
Hodges is located in southern Franklin County at 34°19′49″N 87°55′39″W / 34.33028°N 87.92750°W / 34.33028; -87.92750 (34.330242, -87.927394). The southern border of the town follows the Marion County line. Alabama State Route 172 passes through the town, leading northwest 9 miles (14 km) to Vina and southeast 7 miles (11 km) to Hackleburg. Alabama State Route 187 leads northeast from the center of Hodges 13 miles (21 km) to Belgreen.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 4.1 square miles (10.7 km2), of which 0.01 square miles (0.02 km2), or 0.15%, is water. The town sits on the Tennessee Valley Divide, with the east side draining to Bear Creek, a north-flowing tributary of the Tennessee River, and the west side draining via Skirum Branch to Bull Mountain Creek, a west-flowing tributary of the Tombigbee River. 2 miles (3 km) north of Hodges is Rock Bridge Canyon Park, on bluffs overlooking Bear Creek.
As of the census of 2000, there were 261 people, 98 households, and 78 families residing in the town. The population density was 84.2 people per square mile (32.5/km²). There were 118 housing units at an average density of 38.1 per square mile (14.7/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 100.00% White.
- 9:22 PM CDT on March 19, 2019
- 9:00 AM CDT on March 20, 2019
Wednesday 03/20 0%
A good deal of sunshine. High near 65F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 03/21 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 03/22 10%
Sunny. High near 65F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 03/23 10%
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 03/24 10%
Cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Search for the Right Hodges AL Flooring Contractor Now
Searching for the right local floor remodeling contractor in Hodges AL is easy. Just request a free estimate from our preferred vendor on this website now. There is no obligation to receive free proposals from some of the top licensed floor installers servicing your area. Professionals are standing by waiting for the opportunity to compete for your business. So what are you waiting for? Find the right professional to install your beautiful new floor at the right price now!
Other Important Cities in Alabama
Business Results 1 - 10 of 1
Bing: Hodges AL Flooring Installation Contractors Search results
Hardwood Flooring Contractors Near Me Brewton AL 36426 ...
This entry was posted in Alabama and tagged Best Hardwood Floor Installers Brewton AL 36426, Flooring Installation Companies Near Me Brewton AL 36426, Flooring Prices Installed Brewton AL 36426, Hardwood Flooring Company Names Brewton AL 36426, Hardwood Flooring Contractors Near Me Brewton AL 36426, Laminate Floor Installers Near Me Brewton AL ...
Laminate Flooring Installers in Hodges, AL - homeadvisor.com
Hire the Best Laminate Flooring Installers in Hodges, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from Top Hodges Laminate Wood / Stone Floor Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Floor Installers in Hodges | Flooring Hodges AL contractors
Compare top AL Flooring contractors. Find the best pro for you right now! Let us find flooring professionals for you. ... Zeus Flooring. Hodges, AL 35571. Serving Hodges Area. 877-704-3383. 2. Terry Floors. Hodges, AL 35571. Serving Hodges Area. 855-980-6889. 3. The Flooring Guys. Hodges, AL 35571.
2 Best Concrete Driveway & Floor Installers - Hodges AL ...
Hire the Best Concrete Driveway and Floor Contractors in Hodges, AL on HomeAdvisor. Compare Homeowner Reviews from 2 Top Hodges Concrete Driveways and Floors - Install services. Get Quotes & Book Instantly.
Best 13 Flooring Contractors in Sylacauga, AL with Reviews ...
Flooring contractors install the floor surface, including carpeting if desired, as well as underlayment--the layer directly beneath the floor surface. They typically do not install subflooring, which is the layer that rests on top of the joists.
Find Flooring Installation Contractors near Hodges AL ...
Find Flooring Installation Contractors near Hodges AL 35571 How to Hire Professional Hodges AL Floor Installers When searching for local floor installers near Hodges AL, you want contractors that are not only experienced working with wood, laminate or vinyl flooring, but also professionals that will deliver a superior and beautifully finished ...
Well Drilling Contractors in Hodges, AL - Affordable ...
Home Builders » Well Drilling Services » AL » Well Drilling Contractors in Hodges 35571 Well Drilling Services in Hodges, AL Compare the best drilling services in Hodges, AL, get free pricing quotes, and get information about water filtration systems.
Best 15 Handyman Services in Hodges, AL | Houzz
Hodges, AL Handyman Services. ... Hodges Architects and Building Designers · Hodges Design-Build Firms · Hodges General Contractors · Hodges Home Builders · Hodges Interior Designers and Decorators · Hodges Landscape Architects and Designers · Hodges Landscape Contractors · Hodges Swimming Pool Builders · Hodges Hardwood Flooring ...
The 10 Best Hvac Contractors in Hodges, AL 2019 - Porch
The most trusted HVAC contractors in Hodges, AL are on Porch. See licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... Can I browse unscreened HVAC Contractors in Hodges? ... Hodges, AL Services HODGES, AL Dryer Vent Installation HODGES, AL Bathtub Refinishing HODGES, AL Boiler Installation HODGES, AL Laminate Flooring HODGES, AL Electrical ...
The 10 Best Excavation Contractors in Hodges, AL 2018 - Porch
The most trusted excavation contractors in Hodges, AL are on Porch. See costs, photos, licenses and reviews from friends and neighbors. ... a Shingle Roof Install a Furnace Install a Fence Install a Concrete Driveway Grind a Medium Tree Stump Screen in Porch Install a Tile Floor. ... Who are the best Excavation Contractors in Hodges?